Information We Collect
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide to us when you use the Services or otherwise communicate with us. This includes the following kinds of personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Information associated with your Veriten account, such as your name, email, user name and password; and
- Additional information about you, like your organization or profession.
Information we collect automatically
Like most online services, we automatically receive standard technical information when you connect with the Services. We collect this information through browser cookies, pixels, web server logs, web beacons, and similar technologies. These features enable us to personalize your experience with the Services, understand how you use them, maintain a persistent session, and improve and further develop the Services. Information we collect automatically includes or could include:
- Browser and device information such as unique device identifiers, mobile phone carrier, internet protocol (IP) addresses (which may identify your general geographic location), user agent string (e.g., operating system and browser type/version), and the date and time of your interactions;
- Information about your interactions with the Services, such as which pages of our website you visited and how much time was spent on the page; and
- Geolocation information.
Information collected through third-party analytics services
We use third–party web analytics services to evaluate your use of the Services and to help us improve our performance and to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities. The third–party analytics services collect and analyze information about your online activities on your electronic devices, the Website, third-party websites, apps, and other online services.
Third-party analytics services we may use for these purposes include Google Analytics and Google Studio. For more information on these third parties, including on how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit the sites below. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Services.
- For Google Analytics, see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- For Google Studio, see: https://support.google.com/datastudio/answer/9626001?hl=en
How We Use Your Data
We use Your Data to provide the Services to you, and to operate our business. This includes:
- Service-Related Usage: We use the information we collect from and about you to provide and support the Services, such as communicating with you and other customers, managing user accounts, providing customer service, and maintaining our systems.
- Analyzing and Improving the Services: We may run calculations, aggregate, normalize, clean, and make derivative works of Your Data in order to
- Understand and analyze usage trends and preferences;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Services;
- Improve the Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality; and
- Test the Services and our infrastructure to make sure the Services are working correctly.
- Marketing: As permitted by applicable law, we may use Your Data for marketing purposes, such as providing you with promotional materials that could be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you. Where required under applicable law, we will obtain your prior opt-in consent to send you electronic marketing communications or text messages.
How We Share Your Data
We share, transfer, or disclose Your Data if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We share information with third parties who provide services to us, such as customer services, website management, information technology and IT security, auditing, payment processing, data analytics, advertising, and other similar service providers. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose Your Data except as necessary to perform services for us or to comply with legal requirements.
- Compliance with Legal Requirements: We may disclose Your Data if required or permitted to do so to:
- Comply with applicable laws and legal processes;
- Respond to requests from law enforcement authorities, public and government agencies or officials, or other persons or entities with appropriate legal authority or justification to receive such information, including persons or entities outside your country of residence; and
- Protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and / or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
- Affiliates and Successors: We may share some or all of Your Data with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us. Further, as we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, Your Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Aggregated, De-Identified Information: We may use Your Data to create aggregate or statistical information that does not directly identify a specific person, and we may share that information with third parties. For example, we may share anonymous and aggregated reports and information on user demographics and industry patterns with third parties.
We are not in the business of selling Your Data to others, and we share it only as described above.
How We Protect Your Data
We use physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to protect the integrity and security of Your Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We thus cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that Your Data will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet to and from us.
Links To Other Websites, Devices, Apps And Features
The Website may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”). We have no control over the privacy practices or the content of any such External Sites. As such, we are not responsible for their content, use or privacy practices. We strongly suggest that you review the applicable privacy policies and terms of service when visiting any External Sites.
You have choices regarding the personal information we obtain about you. You can request that we update your account with us by emailing us at email@example.com.
We use both 1st and 3rd-party session cookies and persistent cookies. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by your browser on the hard drive or memory of your device. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your device, you may be able to turn that feature off. You can find out how to do this for your specific browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu, or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. On mobile devices, you can decide how your data is shared by adjusting the privacy and security settings. Please note, however, that if you decide not to accept cookies from us, certain aspects of the Website may not function properly or as intended.
If you have consented to location services through your browser’s settings, please consult your browser’s documentation regarding how to turn off location services. Note, however, that if you disable location services, you may not be able to use the full array of features and functionalities available through the Website.
You can manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Veriten marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner.
Do Not Track
We do not currently track, or let third parties track, personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites and apps when you use our Website.
Third parties such as advertising networks and analytics providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use the Website. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for commercial websites. At this time, the Website does not respond to “Do Not Track” settings or other related mechanisms.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 18 years of age, and no part of the Services is directed to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at the contact information listed below. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Notice to Nevada Residents
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account.
Notice to International Users
How To Contact Us